Restoration Ootmarsum completed
We restored parts of the organ of the church of Simon and Judas in Ootmarsum, in the eastern part of the Netherlands. This organ has been built in 1814 by the German organbuilder F. F. Epmann. Our activities on the organ concerned wind supply and mechanical key and stop action. Some pipes were restored too. Work was completed on April 6th.